Forschung / Entwicklung
Internship Electrical Integration
Our Electrical Wiring department has an immediate opening for a student. The internship has a duration of 3 or 6 months and should preferably start in July / August 2018.
Your place of work: Stans, Schweiz
What you do:
- Development of Wiring Diagrams for PC-12/PC-24 Series Aircraft
- Development of Electrical Harness for PC-12/PC-24 Series Aircraft
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing department during the build and installation of Electirical Harnesses
- Provide engineering support to Prototype aircraft and engineering developement Rigs
- Development of engineering documentation to support certification of PC-24
What you bring:
- Successfully completed the first two years of an aeronautical degree course (or relevant engineering studies)
- Good English language skills, both verbally and in writing
- High level of Computer literacy
- Good team player
Please state your exact availability in 2018.
For further information about the advertised position please get in touch with Lucienne Iten, HR Manager, Phone +41 41 619 60 95.