Produktion / Montage / Unterhalt
Take-off with Pilatus! Join the industry's top ranked Customer Support team.
This position will be responsible to fabricate, sew, paint, and glue various fabrics and materials to assemble aircraft interior components, upholstery, and trim items according to specifications using hand tools, power tools, sewing machines and shop equipment.
Your place of work: Broomfield, USA
What you do:
- Manufacture, paint, and/or sew aircraft interior components
- Prepare aircraft interior components for paint or upholstery
- Apply decorative paints, fabrics, and leather to interior panels and components
- Accurately measure, cut, layout, and sew various materials including carpet
- Install harnesses, lighting, and other controls onto finished interior components
- Maintain proper work order tracking in support of aircraft interior completion
- Make templates and patterns for manufacturing and sewing of interior components
What you bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years upholstery experience preferred
- Experience with interior finishing in the aviation, automotive, and/or marine industries a plus
- Proficiency sewing materials including leather
- Experience applying various fabrics, leathers, and materials for upholstery work
- Working knowledge in the operation of various hand tools utilized in the upholstery finishing industry
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Strong attention to high quality, detailed work
- Patience and willingness to perform repetitive routines
- Basic computer skills, including familiarity with MS Office
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more!