Produktion / Montage / Unterhalt
Interior Installation Technician
Take-off with Pilatus! We have an immediate opening at our new final assembly facility at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport. If you would like to be part of an outstanding team of aviation enthusiasts, we invite you to explore our job opportunity.
Your place of work: Broomfield, USA
What you do:
- Fabricates, assembles and installs aircraft interior components, using hand tools, power tools, machines and shop equipment in accordance with approved procedures and FAA/FOCA regulations
- Installs sidewalls and headliner panels, cabinets, and other aircraft interior components
- Fits and installs carpeting in aircraft; installs cockpit and cabin seating
- Performs functional checks on installed systems
- Assists Quality Control with aircraft weight and balance
- Performs inspection of incoming aircraft parts and materials and prepares associated reports
What you bring:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to two years of experience installing interiors in PC-12 or similar aircraft or equivalent experience
- FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanics License a plus
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs., climb ladders and stairs, and work in restricted spaces
- Proficiency in general computer use and MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more!
Apply to join us by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.