Planung / Logistik / Dienste
Take-off with Pilatus! We have an immediate opening in Logistics at our North American Completion Center.
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Verify materials received against vendor packing list and Pilatus purchase or repair order
- Determine serviceability for all aircraft materials based on FAA and FOCA requirements
- Verify and process all CRS (Component Repair Station) incoming goods into inventory
- Physically stock shelves and maintain parts locations in ERP system
- Pull inventory items from stock as required for outside sales and internal work orders
- Issue materials to work orders and stock issues as needed per production schedule
What you bring:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in material handling
- Forklift certification a plus
- Must have good communication and math skills; must be detail oriented and organized
- Strong computer skills including MS Office software
- Ability to multitask and problem solve in a fast paced environment
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more!
To apply, please include the position title in the subject line and email your resume to us directly.
Human Resources Management, , Phone: