Produktion / Montage / Unterhalt
Fabrication Technician II
Take-Off with Pilatus! We have an immediate opening for a Fabrication Technician II at our US completions center. Our new facility features state-of-the-art fabrication and installation shops and is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 NG and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America.
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Fabricate, sew, paint, and glue various fabrics and materials to assemble aircraft interior components, upholstery, and trim items
- Measure, layout, and cut materials including leather, ultra-leather, vinyl, and foams and bond materials using various adhesives
- Apply and finish wrap materials to composite and kydex interior panels
- Fabricate aircraft carpet using cutting, binding, and serging machines
What you bring:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one (1) year related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two (2) years trade school or vocational degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Ability to use hand tools, leather splitter/skiver, adhesive spray gun, industrial sewing machine and/or other specialized equipment
- Proficiency in general computer use and MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook ? Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more! To apply, please include the position title in the subject line and email your resume to us directly.
Jennifer Kapple, Human Resources Manager, Phone: +1 303 465 9099