Engineering & Training Systeme
Systems Engineer (Avionics/Certification)
Take-Off with Pilatus! Support the Engineering department and work together with systems engineers on the creation of electrical and avionics modifications packages from concept to implementation. Provide technical assistance, serve as liaison, and support the Production department with wiring diagrams, drawings, system check outs as well as troubleshooting and technical advice for the installation of avionics modifications.
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Identify and manage outside engineering products and services suppliers with respect to statement of work, schedule, design review, project management, and product certification
- Design, develop, implement and manage modifications to PC-12/PC-24 aircraft from concept through completion of Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) process, with emphasis on the following:
- Responsible for planning, coordination and liaison for all certification activities required to achieve FAA STC approvals, maintenance and validation of current and future approvals.
- Acting as the department focal point of contact between Engineering department and the FAA
- Support technical meetings, design reviews, and product acceptance with customers and authorities
What you bring:
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualifications and 5+ years of related experience
- Experience with complex General Aviation aircraft electrical/avionics systems and aircraft systems integration (Pilatus PC-12/PC-24 type familiarity strongly desired)
- Strong familiarity and demonstrated experience with 14 CFR Part 23 compliance requirements, and FAA certification liaison experience are required (TCCA CAR523 and EASA CS 23 experience beneficial)
- Excellent writing and presentation skills as well as a demonstrated project management and task prioritization skills; self-disciplined, capable of handling multiple, simultaneous projects and tasks with minimal supervision
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more!
Kaitlin West, HR Program Administrator, Phone: +1 303 410 2750