Fly with us into the future and become part of the team at one of the most innovative aircraft manufacturers in the world.
ENGINEERING & TRAINING SYSTEME
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Establish an overall aircraft concept and integrate all solutions to ensure a balanced design capable of meeting all aircraft top-level requirements.
- Interact with aerodynamicists, loads and flutter analysts, performance specialists, weight and balance engineers, mechanical systems engineers, and designers to identify innovative aircraft design concepts.
- Synthesize and integrate multidisciplinary information regarding the aircraft design, and actively collaborate in the evolution of the design during different aircraft development phases (conceptual, preliminary design, detail design, prototyping, flight testing and certification).
- Interface with the Chief Engineer, the Program Manager office and with the Certification Office on strategic aspects of aircraft development and certification.
- Collaborate with product managers and marketing department on strategic design topics.
- Support designers and mechanical systems engineers during feasibility studies with suppliers.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent, with more than 7 years of experience in fixed wing aircraft design, turboprop or jets; CS/FAR-23 aircraft development experience will be considered an advantage.
- Expertise in one or more of the traditional Flight Physics specialties: aerodynamics, loads and flutter, flight mechanics, performances, weight and balance.
- Sound knowledge of Conceptual and Preliminary Design of modern CS/FAR-23 aircraft, in particular from an aircraft architecture standpoint.
- Sound knowledge on certification requirements for CS/FAR-23 or -25, specifically on Subpart B.
- Good understanding of aircraft systems design and integration.
- Ability to deal with different stakeholders and subjects, always maintaining the highest attention to details.
- Fluency in English, with strong communication skills.
What we offer
- Financial participation in the company's success
- Flexible working hours
- Promotion of job-related trainings
- Good social benefits
- Referral fees for successful employee placement
- Discounted meals in our staff restaurant and employee discounts
Become part of the Pilatus family
- We want to address everyone with our job ad's and are committed to diversity in our company – we are looking forward to receiving your online application
- For impressions: Check Instagram «pilatusaircraft»
Sara Meiattini, Recruiter, Phone: +41 41 619 62 22