GBTS Planning Engineer
Fly with us into the future and become part of the team at one of the most innovative aircraft manufacturers in the world.
ENGINEERING & TRAINING SYSTEME
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Plan schedule, resources, workload and costs for the design and production of ground-based training systems (GBTS) products, ensuring technical projects are executed on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with GBTS product development teams (system engineering, hardware, software, technical publications) and lead specialists to plan and control the technical activities at each project stage.
- Plan and control the schedule and WBS/WBE of GBTS technical projects, organize and co-chair the technical reviews and be the Point of Contact of program managers for projects status monitoring.
- Coordinate with production engineering and procurement to plan the delivery of GBTS products parts and components from vendors and suppliers on time and within budget.
- Define and monitor appropriate KPIs to assess and report the status of all GBTS technical projects, highlighting the risks and deficiencies while proposing possible mitigation strategies and solutions.
- Support estimation of timeline, schedule and costs of new GBTS technical projects.
What you bring:
- Master degree in Engineering Management, Computer Science or Aeronautical Engineering.
- At least three (3) years of experience in engineering management and planning of activities for the design and development of products for the aeronautical or automotive industry.
- Sound knowledge of system engineering processes and standards (e.g., IEEE 15288 or equivalent).
- Proficiency in project management practice and procedures as well as tools like Microsoft Project, BigPicture or similar.
- Excellent social and communication skills with fluency in English (both spoken and written); German is an advantage.
- Ability to perform to tight deadlines and under pressure on parallel activities, prioritizing tasks with a structured approach and working equally well in a team or individually with a proactive attitude.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Promotion of job-related trainings
- Good social benefits
- Referral fees for successful employee placement
- Discounted meals in our staff restaurant and employee discounts
Become part of the Pilatus family
- We want to address everyone with our job ad's and are committed to diversity in our company – we are looking forward to receiving your online application
- For impressions: Check Instagram «pilatusaircraft»
Adis Efendic, Recruiter, Phone: +41 41 619 36 97