Research / Development
Internship Reliability & Maintainability
Our Reliability & Maintainability department has an opening for an internship for the duration of 6 months. The internship could start as soon as possible.
Your place of work: Stans, Switzerland
What you do:
- Define Basic Reliability Model for Pilatus aircraft types using software tools
- Predict reliability of aircraft, systems, and equipment using techniques like MIL-HDBK-217F and/or parts libraries
- Assess supplier reliability predictions
- Review equipment reliability specifications
What you bring:
- Engineering (under)graduate, preferably Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering
- Knowledge of reliability & maintainability engineering
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Good team player
For further information about the advertised position please get in touch with Lucienne Iten, HR Manager, Phone +41 41 619 60 95.