Production / Assembly / Maintenance
Take-off with Pilatus! Join the industry's top ranked Customer Support team.
This position is responsible for the direction and coordination of activities related to the purchase of goods and services, vendor selection, and monitoring delivery of materials, equipment, and supplies to meet company requirements.
Your place of work: Broomfield, USA
What you do:
- Organizes, supervises, and directs purchasing activities, including monitoring and evaluating worker performance, establishing work priorities and training staff
- Oversees and manages the generation of purchase orders to vendors
- Negotiates favorable prices, lead times, and payment terms with vendors
- Establishes vendor performance system and ensures vendor performance data exchange with Pilatus Switzerland
- Oversees compliance with government contract requirements as it relates to vendor selection and purchasing
- Ensures compliance with all established procedures related to purchasing
- Provides monthly reports for internal management reporting
What you bring:
- Aviation experience required
- BS/BA in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years of related experience in purchasing
- Leadership capabilities and previous supervisory experience required
- Results-oriented, independent problem-solving, and ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office software, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Quantum experience a plus
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more!