Production / Assembly / Maintenance
Take-Off with Pilatus! We have an immediate opening for an Interiors Manager at our US completions center. Our new facility features state-of-the-art fabrication and installation shops and is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 NG and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America.
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Plans and directs department activities to ensure work flow meets scheduled delivery dates and maintains the highest quality standards in a world class aircraft production environment
- Provides department capacity planning, including personnel requirements, material needs, subcontract requirements, facility needs, and tooling and equipment needs
- Advances the apprenticeship program and ensures apprentices receive effective instruction, structured on-the-job training, and periodic progress reviews
- Manages seat upholstery development programs including budget, schedule creation, performance tracking, and participation in program meetings
What you bring:
- B.S. or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of aviation management or supervisory experience
- 3 years of aircraft interior manufacturing or production experience
- Excellent leadership and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office software including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Pilatus offers an excellent compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, health savings account contributions, life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match, tuition assistance, and more! To apply, please include the position title in the subject line and email your resume to us at email@example.com. Selected candidates will be contacted directly via phone or email.
Jennifer Kapple, Human Resources Manager, Phone: +1 303 465 9099