GBTS System Engineer (Mission Planning and Debriefing Systems)
Fly with us into the future and become part of the team at one of the most innovative aircraft manufacturers in the world.
ENGINEERING & TRAINING SYSTEMS
Your place of work:
What you do:
- Oversee the application of the V-model for the Ground Based Training System (GBTS) products as per the system engineering processes, procedures and quality management standards.
- Define and derive system requirements based on customer contracts, market needs and product lifecycle to design Pilatus pilot training products with a focus on mission planning and debriefing systems (MPS/MDS).
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders and coordinate the technical activities required to design the system architecture, including inputs from hardware and software engineers to ensure correct, testable and verifiable system implementation.
- Support system integration, installation, verification & validation (V&V) and through-life support activities, cooperating with project management, quality management, suppliers and customers.
- Provide the necessary inputs to the configuration management (CM) by creating the engineering bill of material (EBOM) and manufacturing bill of material (MBOM), inclusive of instigating the change process for any proposed configuration changes.
- Write and review technical documentation as part of the project/product lifecycle, inclusive of technical specifications, system requirements, system design specifications and technical memos whilst applying the ISO 15288 guidelines.
What you bring:
- Master degree in Software, Electronic or Aeronautical Engineering with a focus on complex systems.
- At least three (3) years of experience as a System Engineer with complex hardware/software systems for mission planning and debriefing in the aerospace sector, inclusive of executing system lifecycles and adhering to quality management standards.
- Experience with system engineering methodologies (MIL-498) as well as with tools for requirements management (DOORS), agile project management (Jira) and configuration management (Teamcenter).
- Excellent social and communication skills with a fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Ability to perform to tight deadlines and under pressure on parallel activities, prioritizing tasks with a structured approach and working equally well in a team or individually with a proactive attitude.
- Willingness to travel internationally is mandatory, as occasionally required.
What we offer
- Financial participation in the company's success
- Flexible working hours
- Promotion of job-related trainings
- Good social benefits
- Referral fees for successful employee placement
- Discounted meals in our staff restaurant and employee discounts
Become part of the Pilatus family
- We want to address everyone with our job ad's and are committed to diversity in our company – we are looking forward to receiving your online application
- For impressions: Check Instagram «pilatusaircraft»
Sara Meiattini, Recruiter, Phone: +41 41 619 62 22